Thursday, September 8, 2011

Did You Know I LOVE a Challenge??

Yeah, I pretty much do. I mean I used to (because now my TV watching time is basically nonexistent) love to watch Iron Chef, Project Runway, Designers Challenge and all those reality TV shows where the contestants were forced to use the same ingredient/materials/whatever to challenge themselves. Then I eagerly waited for the challengers to come to the judges and show off their creations.

Well for me my challenges come in not so much a competition with anyone but more so in a way to keep myself excited, motivated and eager to keep creating and designing something new. I have noticed more lately that I have some form of A.D.D. I mean, I haven't been diagnosed by a professional but really most tasks I start get side tracked by another task, and I find this is when I do my best work. I get bored working on one thing FOREVER, so I have to start something else in order to keep me moving...I know...strange thinking, right?

Well my dear friends over at AquaSeventy6 are having a challenge. Yeap, they sure are it's called the "Fabulously Frugal Fall Fashion Challenge" wheeeew...say that 3 times fast :) When I was told about this awesomeness I JUMPED on the opportunity. For one, like them I too LOVE Fall and two (the obvious reason) I couldn't resist the challenge. It'll just be one more task to help me with this A.D.D issue I have going on. Stay tuned...this oughta be fun!

AquaSeventy6



xo-
Marcy

1 comment: