Sunday, September 18, 2011

What a WEEK!

It's easy to forget to count your blessings when you have an extremely rough week, but today I sit and take a moment to reflect on the blessings that are always in my midst even though I sometimes fail to notice them right away.

These past few weeks, despite being overwhelmed with sad news and a stressful amount of work to do, I reflect and appreciate. I have wonderful friends, that are there for me with truth, love and support. I have a fantastic family that LOVE me to my core, and help me get through these rough patches...they help me out in my time of need, ALWAYS. I truly wish that everyone can be as blessed as me. I am privileged that I get to spend nights with girlfriends that make me laugh, and inspire me to tackle something new...and even those that are so chill that allow me to just enjoy the moment. Afternoons drinking coffee, grabbing lunch or chatting on the phone are priceless...it's a gift.

I get to reflect on these past few tough weeks and love what's in my surrounding. Friends and family...some of those I get to see all the time and those I can only see a few times a year...but even so we are connected, one way or the other.

OK, reflection time is over...here is my entry for the FFFF Challenge. I'm not going to lie, the weather is still HOT out here. So getting into the Fall mood wasn't that easy. Either way I sucked it up and whipped something up that I can wear on a future "cooler" day. I decided to put a little spin to it and include my little one :) She loves rockin' her boots! Each item stuck to the rules of the challenge...all were in our closet, how very frugal of me :)! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment