Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Sneak Peek!

Hi Friends,
Today, I'm playing catch-up, so there might be a few posts coming out (we'll see)! Some of you might know, but I finally started my Facebook fan page. I had started the initial process a few months back...but having zero extra time to put into it (I'm not a fan of doing anything if it's not perfect) deterred me from posting it until last week! But, it's finally up and running and growing at warp speed! Thank you all who have liked the FB page and congratulations to the first giveaway winners! Oh yeah...I forgot to mention to those that don't follow me on Facebook, I will be having monthly giveaways, so it's really to your advantage to 'like' the page...share it with anyone you think might like it!

As for me, I've been here working my tail off! I have so many things going on that I'm surprised my head is still attached to my body! I have to say sleep is no longer part of my daily routine, so it goes without saying that looking exhausted is starting to be my look of choice. Maybe I'll start a revolutionary fashion trend where looking not-so-cute is in (here's hoping)!!! Either way creating is still going on, not at the rate I'd like but it's happening :) I'm still working on a few things for my daughter's school, with that and my own mound of school work...I AM SWAMPED :) Strangely enough, I love it. Like I said before, my nonstop personality enjoys the hustle of having to tackle a billion things at once, but I'm more than sure that come December, I'll be ready for a much needed vacation!! And yes, I will be bringing my sewing machine with me once again.

So here is my long-promised Halloween post. Even though this isn't the complete collection, it'll give you an idea of what to look out for!!

I had so much fun coming up with this little number! For one, this skirt is pretty much the most popular thing I make! So thinking about making them with a little Holiday flare just made sense! Not to mention the A D O R A B L E bowtie shirts and tie with hankie shirts that are going to be paired with it! I'm gathering up my models this week so stay tuned, but for now...I leave you with Miss K!!! I've noticed, she's been a little MIA from this blog, I think it's time to bring her back in full force...what do you think?

Skirt/Shirt Combo is made with 100% cotton fabric. I meticulously ruffled the tulle and used matching fabric from the skirt to make the shirt!




In the spirit of Halloween, she really had to make her most frightening face!!! She cracks me up!

Skirt/Shirt Combo
Size: Infants-Size 7
Cost: $58

Again, thanks for all your support, love and orders!!!

xoxo-


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment