Monday, September 26, 2011

FFFF Challenge...STRIPES

I haven't forgotten about my FFFF Challenge, trust me! In fact, I wore my outfit last Friday when I went out to breakfast with my friend "S". But, because of the constant running around that my Fridays have turned into lately, I totally forgot to photograph myself wearing it!! This weekend was a bit of a blur, to be honest with you guys! I had the ingenious idea to have a garage sale and throw a party with 40+ people at my house all on the same day! Well, lets just say they were both a success, but I was completely wiped out come Sunday! I woke up early, went to church, did some MORE running around and finally got home with just ENOUGH energy to do homework, make dinner, sew and try and come up with ANOTHER outfit for my challenge!! I'm starting to think that the CHALLENGE is going to be finding the time to put that picture on this blog! :)

This outfit is comprised of some of the favorite things in my closet! The shirt I purchased at my favorite thrift store in Melrose back when I still lived in California. I can't get enough of those poofy sleeves, they are in my opinion pretty bomb diggity ("I like your sleeves...they're real BIG" -Napolean Dynamite). Those are my FAVORITE skinny For-All-Mankind organic jeans, and the shoes....some of my favorite Steve Maddens!! Sadly enough, everything pictured on me is at least 5 years old! I guess I should be happy that they all still fit, right?
And yes, Aqua girls...I have had this outfit for a "million years" LOL :)

Check out all the fabulous looks on the aquaseventy6 blog! These girls are VERY talented~


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for this shirt! in fact I have the picture from my 17th bday party.

    ReplyDelete