Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shout Outs!!

I have to give a shout out to my girl Y for being so extremely awesome and making my cool new logo, the awesomeness that now houses the name of my blog/brand!!! She claimed she's not creative...I say whatevs...if this isn't an indication of how creative and awesome she is, you might need to check her out here and here. I'm L O V I N G my new logo, and can't possibly thank you enough! Despite the fact you no longer live across the street, and we can no longer partake in NWA (and all the other awesome things we did together with you and that crazy hubs of yours), I love you and miss you daily!!!

1 comment:

  1. This logo is fabulous and I am super impressed with Y! Congrats on your new venture. You are so talented, I know you will rock it out sister!!

    ReplyDelete