Saturday, June 25, 2011

The "California Lovin' " Dress

This dress was made for a trip we took a few months back to California. Me, being a California girl through and through, wanted to take family pictures with my adorable godchildren, my cousin and the rest of our little family out there down by the beach. I figured not only would I have beautiful shots with my family but I would also be reminded of my favorite Southern California beach every single time I looked at these photos. Laguna Beach was the place my husband and I went on our first date, so let's just say it brings back a lot of wonderful memories. Not to mention it's the place we usually go to for a fun night out or a beautiful stroll down the boardwalk when we go back to visit.
This was a very fun photo shoot and trip. I find myself daydreaming of California beaches often, taking a drive up PCH and getting some grub down at my favorite french bakery, C'est Si Bon in Newport Beach. Ahhhh how I love me some California. Who knows...maybe one day I can get the hubby to move back out there :) This dress will be made in different fabric combinations, all of which will maintain the "feel" of the initial design above.

Sizes: Infants-5T
Cost: $60




1 comment:

  1. I love this Amy Butler fabric! I just used it with my dress shirt skirt! xo

    ReplyDelete