Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love Me Some "Pebbles" Pillowcase Dresses

For those of you wondering...it is named the "Pebbles" because that's what my Hubby calls our daughter when she wears hers. Since I was a fan of the Flintstones, I let him :) These dresses are one of my favorites to make.  I find that they allow for creative variation and the ability for the wearer to continue to get some use out of it even as they grow in size.  Rather than it being a pillowcase dress it turns into a cute shirt they can wear over some leggings or shorts. 

I make these in all sorts of different fabric combinations.  I can make them with two straps or one single strap (my favorite version).  This little number is one that I get tons of request for, especially during the holidays and special occasions, as playing around with the fabric always adds a different look to the dress.
Sizes: Infants to Size 7
Cost: $40.00-$45.00


Sizes



1 comment:

  1. What a great blog and I love love LOVE the pillow dresses. I see some ordering in my future!

    Love,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete