Sunday, June 26, 2011

The "Little More Lace" Dress

This dress again was inspired by my newfound love for lace. Something about the look of lace makes me feel like I'm rewinding time and making something completely vintage looking.

I'm not sure if your daughters are anything like mine, but she loves her some purple.  Whenever we go to the fabric store she makes a bee-line to the "purple section" and requests everything and anything that has the color in it.  This dress was made per her request, utilizing the plethora of purple that is now growing in my fabric stash.  The lace was of course my touch, but she being her mother's daughter can't seem to get enough of the lace herself!

I love the look of this dress with an assortment of fabrics, but I can stick to a single palette if that's your preference.

Size: Infants-5T
Cost: $58.00





No comments:

Post a Comment